Why are so many Award Winning Services using FDSee?
FDSee was recently called ‘a game changer’ for Australian Family Day Care Services, and its proving to be just that. Saving time, increasing quality and efficiency, and enhancing and demonstrating compliance. We have all types of FDC services on board in every state and territory in Australia – across the range from Government, to Council, Community run to Private, and from 7 Educators up to more than 300.
But don’t just take our word for it. Of the six award winning Services in the latest Family Day Care Australia Excellence in Family Day Care Awards, five are users of FDSee. Three of the National Finalists, along with both the Emerging Star Award winner and the Perpetual Star Award winner are enjoying the value FDSee brings Australian FDC Services. If you are wondering why, why not join them along with many other award winning and Exceeding Rated Services.
What is FDSee?
FDSee is an online solution, purpose built for Family Day Care, that provides you with all the operational tools you need to efficiently manage your Service, enhance your compliance and most importantly save you time and money. With a cloud based real-time system, that can be accessed from the office and out on Educator’s visits, we provide the complete Family Day Care Service coordination solution, with significant benefits across the board. (It is not a financial system, and is typically used in parallel with systems like Harmony or Hubworks.)
It covers things like;
- Scheduling and customised automated reminders for Educator Visits
- Safety Audit Reports and Educator Home Visit Reports with embedded NQS elements and all totally customisable based on your processes
- Storage and Reminders
for Staff, Educator and Service Documentation, with alerts for out of date
- For example Educators can be sent up to 4 automated reminders for things like expiring/expired First Aid
- Ongoing record of communication with Educators (in line with Regulation 153/116) by Educator and Service wide
- One click generation of NQS compliant Staff, Educator, Working with Children Check and Communication Registers
- Many types of Educator Report, Service/Group/Coordinator/Document based – all real time
- Total Vacancy management including Request for Care plugins, automated parent and Educator emails for referrals and waitlisting
- Resource library
- Manager’s reports and performance KPIs
- Communication with Educators
- Remote working and working from home, with full, seamless real time access to all of the above
- And much, much more…
Use of FDSee can not only contribute to your Service’s adherence to NQS, but also make it easier to demonstrate Meeting and Exceeding themes throughout the NQS, particularly in Quality Areas 2, 4 and 7. In addition, many aspects of FDSee can assist with compliance with Education and Care Services National Law and Regulations, specifically Regulations 153/154/116.
We offer a Free Trial and Demo (via Zoom)
We know Family Day Care Services are usually time poor, and taking on something new is always a challenge. So, we offer Zoom based information sessions to services – its much easier to show and tell than just try to tell you about it.
We also offer a completely free trial of the full system, full support and we also recommend talking to some of our existing users to let them tell you just how much FDSee can transform your Service!
As one of our users said last year “The FDSee Demo was the best 2 hours I spent this year.”
Rest assured with FDSee there are no contracts, credit cards or anything to sign, you just get to try our program and if you like it (which we know you will) you just carry on. Should you not, you just stop, simple as that.
Just drop us a line or give us a call if you have any questions, and/or if you are interested we can arrange a demo for you, or if you like you can start with a free trial right away – the choice is yours.
Alternatively you can sign up for your free trial here now – https://fdsee.com.au/contact-us/free-trial/